Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishing Images, Quotes, Messages, 2022
Raksha Bandhan 2022 Wishes – Welcome to our wonderful ″Raksha Bandhan Quotation” collection. These evergreens yet expressive quotations serve as the most excellent option to convey your emotions and make the celebration more enjoyable. You can send these rakhi quotes to your sisters, brothers or siblings far away from you. You can even use these quotations as text, message or write on cards & on gifts and send as beautiful rakhi gifts.
- 1 Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Messages, and SMS to brother
- 2 Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Messages and SMS to Sister
- 3 Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Messages, and SMS to Sister-in-Law (Bhabi)
- 4 Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 Quotes:
- 5 Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Messages and SMS in Hindi
- 6 Happy Raksha Bandhan Wallpaper, images for Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Messages, and SMS to brother
1. No matter how far we are on the pious occasion of Rakshabandhan, our love for each other will never end. I know you are always available whenever I need you. I always pray to God to keep our relationship working for a lifetime.
2. No matter how we are far on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, but you will always be in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother
3. Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
4. I am lucky to have loving, kind, caring, and cute brother like you. You have fulfilled every wish of mine. I’ll be waiting for my gifts. And if you don’t give then you will be in big trouble.
5. Brother and sister relationships are like tom and jerry. They tease and irritate each other. Knock each other down. But can’t live without each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother!
6. You never say no, you never say that’s impossible and you never say you can’t and always stand behind me at any situation. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. You are my best friend, you are my secret keeper, and you are my loving brother. The one person I can always turn to when I need something. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
8. To the perfect brother, the one who has always been my great friend and whom I deeply admire, I wish you a blessed and very happy Raksha Bandhan May God protect you always.
9. I really want to thank life and the God who is always watching over us for offering me the most generous brother in this world, the most noble and wonderful there is! I thank God for his existence in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhai!
10. I wish that life always goes well for you and that all good things assail your well-being and never disappear. You are simply the most generous and amazing brother there is in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Messages and SMS to Sister
1. Well, my beautiful sister, we grew up and everything changed, but my love for you hasn’t changed! Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister!
2. My sister, you are my best friend and life companion. Blood of my blood, always there for whatever comes. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely sister!
3. Accompanying you from the beginning and growing by your side was very special. I love you, dear sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan bhena!
4. May you always have that beautiful smile and that sparkle in your eyes, sister! Happy Raksha Bandhan
5. I’m not that good with words but I still struggle to say I love you so much my little sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
6. Between fights and hugs, you, my sister, are the person I know I can always count on. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. I am thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
8. No matter the distances between us, but your Rakhi alway reached to on time with the heartwarming wishes and blessing, Thank you so much for the love my beautiful sister. Happy Raksha Bandha!
9. My beautiful sister, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best sister and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
10. Dear Brother, when you tying this Rakhi on my wrist, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Messages, and SMS to Sister-in-Law (Bhabi)
1. On this Raksha Bandhan, may God bless you with a healthy, happy and prosperous life. Sending warm heartfelt wishes to you on this Rakhi…Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhabi!
2. You are the best gift I could have asked for. Let’s celebrate our special relation this Raksha Bandhan and promise to protect each other today and always!
3. Rakhi is both special and exciting now with my sweet and gorgeous Bhabhi beside you. Sending you warm and heart-warming wishes on Rakhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
4. Having a beautiful sister-in-law like you is the most precious gift I could have ever had. There is never a dull moment when you are around. Happy Raksha Bandhan bhabi.
5. Bhabi I will always be there to give you advice, solve your relationship matters. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhabi!
6. Even though we may fight some days but we are the best friends and I’ll always stand by you in difficult times. Wishing you a very happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. To my Bhabi, who is the most precious and adorable one…. On this Raksha Bandhan, I wish that you are always smiling and happy. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
8. On the auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I want to pray to God to always shower my sister-in-law with all the happiness and goodness in life.
9. Dear Bhabhi, you were the very first friend I made and became the best, you were the very first person with whom I shared all my secrets and chocolates because you have always been special. Happy Rakshi to you.
10. The best gift god gave me is a wonderful sister-in-law like you. Happy Rakhi
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 Quotes:
1. “On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor for me.” – Unknown
2. “You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!” – Unknown
3. “We could even fight more when we were little, but today, my sister is my best friend!”
4. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
5. “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.” – Esther M. Friesne
6. “Your brother and sister, if you have them, are the brother and sister you know best. They may not be the ones you like the best. They may not be the most interesting, but they are the closest and probably the clearest to you.” – James Salter
7. “You and I are brother and sister forever. Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up. As soon as I finish laughing.” – Unknown
8. “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the key to one’s unfettered more fundamental self.” –Marian Sandmaier
9. Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring – quite often the hard way.” – Pamela Dugdale
10. “Siblings are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were.” – Betsy Cohen
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Messages and SMS in Hindi
1. Sabse pyari meri behna, sukh me dukh me sath rehna, jiwan ki khushiyan hai tumse, tum ho to fir kya kehna. Raksha Bandhan ki shubhkamnayain 2022
2. Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaaro me meri behna hai, sari umar hume sang rehna hai
3. Asmaan neela hai, Rakhi ka din khila hai, behan ko bhai mila, sab ka mujh khila-khila hai।
4. Chandan ka tika, resham ka dhaga, sawaan ki sugandh, barish ki fuhaar, bhai ki umeed, behna ka pyar, mubaarak ho apko Raksha Bandhan ka tyohar!!
5. Chandan ki dori phoolon ka haar, aye sawaan ka mahina aur Rakhi ka tyohaar, jisme hai jhalkata bhai-bhen ka pyaar….
6. Rang birangi Rakhi bandhi, fir sindoor sa tilak lagaya..Gol gol rasgoola kha kar, bhaiya man hi man muskuraya. Happy Rakhi!!
7. Behan wo hoti hai jo maa aur dost dono ban kar bhai se rishta nibhati hai aur wo tum ho meri pyari bhena. Happy Raksha Bandha bhen!!
8. Rakhi ka tyohaar hai, Rakhi bandhane ko bhai bhi tyaar hai, bhai bola behna meri ab to Rakhi bandh do, Behna boli kalai piche karo, pehle rupe hazaar do!!
9. Holi colorful hoti hai, Diwali lightfull hoti hai aur..Rakhi hai to powerful relationship hoti hai…Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
10. Duniya ki nazaron me bhai chahe jaisa bhi ho lekin, behan ki nazar me wo hero hi hota hai..Happy Raksha Bandhan!!