4. Cover the bowl with wrap or a very damp kitchen cloth. Let rest in a warm spot to rise. The dough is ready when it no longer looks dense and has doubled in size.
5. Remove the dough from the bowl, and place onto the floured section so that it does not stick.Cut the dough in half to make 2 loaves, or leave it whole for a single loaf.
6. Starting at the top, fold the dough over toward the center. Give it a slight turn, and then fold over the next section of dough. Repeat until you have come full circle.
7. Now the dough needs to rise again, but for a shorter period of time. Coat the bottom of your Dutch oven with cornmeal. Alternatively, use parchment paper to prevent sticking
10. Remove the bread from the oven, and cool on a wire rack for at least an hour before slicing. Don’t cut too soon or else the inside will have a gummy texture